Online Media Training
Each business, organisation, and individual is different. You will benefit from our tailored approach, to ensure the media training meets your needs.
Our bespoke virtual media training is either delivered as a group session or one-to-one, and includes:
- Advising on how to make your home set up right for media interviews.
- Message and story development.
- Practice ‘down-the-line’ radio and TV broadcast interviews.
- How to address the laptop / computer camera confidently and effectively.
- Fully interactive session with break out rooms and shared screens.
- Technician to record and play back interviews seamlessly.
- Clips of your interviews transferred via FTP.
- Frequent breaks to break up the intensity of online sessions.
We can provide a full range of support after your media training.
Face-to-Face Media Training
We spend a significant amount of time preparing and researching in advance of your session. We create realistic broadcast scenarios based on your business, organisation and sector, to prepare you and your team for a myriad of media questions.
Our media training is renowned for being full on but friendly, and includes:
- Message and story development.
- Interview practice sessions.
- Playback and analysis.
- Coaching and feedback.
- Transferring MP4 file of interviews.
- A written concise report, with guidance and top tips.
We can provide a full range of support after your media training, as well as helping you with communications and media strategy.
Broadcast Studio Facilities
We can deliver our media skills training in a variety of ways to suit you, either face-to-face at a TV studio, or at your place of work. Alternatively, our sessions work well remotely from the comfort of your home or office.
Here are the different options:
- Online sessions over Zoom or Teams, either in a group or one-to-one.
- At a TV and radio studio in Central London.
- We can source a studio that is local to you in the UK or further afield.
- We can bring our studio equipment and camera technician to you, creating a realistic radio and TV interview experience.
Media Training Spokespeople
We have successfully media trained many spokespeople who represent businesses, organisations and cultural institutions, including:
- CEOs and senior leadership teams
- Analysts, consultants and independent experts
- Communications and PR Directors
- Curators, authors and academics
- Celebrities and famous photographers
Our online and in-person media training will equip you with the skills and confidence required to handle the media in a positive way.
We help spokespeople and media commentators to articulate comments and messages that are important to them, making sure they are well-crafted and easy on the ear. In essence, they will have all the skills they need, for those crucial moments when they come into contact with the media.
Social Media Platforms
The media skills you learn will be invaluable when speaking on social media platforms and can be your gateway to appearing on mainstream media.
Proactively generating your presence on social media is going to improve your media skills ability and experience, and provides a solid foundation for mainstream press, radio and television interviews.
Just as different TV and radio programmes and publications each appeal to their target audience, we will help you customise your approach to fit the platform, whether it’s on Instagram TV, Facebook Live, YouTube, TikTok or LinkedIn Live.
Learning to balance slightly longer interviews and interactions on one platform, with short, punchy messages on another platform, is a core skill if you want to ‘catch and keep’ the audience’s attention.
Appearing on social media platforms will provide you with more media opportunities and help build your confidence and presence. So you can become a better and more in demand spokesperson in the process.